Friday, February 17, 2012

Why!

Disclaimer: This is not a "Churchy" Mormon Blog. I thought it would be fun to create a blog about something. I found that I have to many interests to just have one subject to blog about. Being Mormon made me think about all the things I'm "suppose" to be good at but not. In the Mormon Culture the term "Molly Mormon" refers to a women that are perfect homemakers, mothers and wives. I thought it would be hilarious to create a blog on how to be "perfect" (NOT!) So I thought I could blog about the things I want to do and liked to do. This blog will have tips about all the things I want to be better at and things I like to do but not perfect at, such as: Food Storage, quilting, cooking, cleaning, organizing, raising chickens, growing a garden, reading, crochet, being a better wife and mother,and much more. I'm excited about this adventure. I'm always up for new ideas so feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...